Ten Percent in Twenty Twelve
Let's keep the momentum going in 2013 . . .
It's fantastic that so far this session that hundreds of Companies are reporting growth of 10% or more from the previous session. We now need to ensure that the momentum generated from the Ten Percent in 2012 campaign does not stop and we continue to to try out different ways of recruiting and continue our growth in 2013!
Read on below to find out more about Ten Percent in 2012 campaign...
Healthy numbers in our sections allow us to run a more varied and engaging programme. Many Companies have done really well over the last couple of sessions attracting new members. From 'bring a friend night' to school assemblies, there have been a whole host of great examples. Many of you will have benefitted from using the recruitment toolboxes and other initiatives.
Whilst there have been so many positives, we know that there is more to do. It is widely recognised that there is return to structured youth work in the last few years and The Boys' Brigade needs to be part of this momentum. In so many areas, there is such a desire for The BB to grow, but the right support has not always been there.
The target is to increase numbers across the Brigade by 10% and for this to be a success we really need everyone to play their part. Between August and the end of December we are calling on all Companies, Battalions and Districts to play their role. If each section recruited one additional member, then we would easily achieve our target of 10%!
To launch the campaign a special video message (click on the 'play' button to the right to watch the video or see The Boys' Brigade YouTube Channel for more videos) from the Brigade President has been produced directed at the children and young people in your Company/Battalion asking them to play their part and we hope that you will also play your part by getting your Company/Battalion involved.
and below on this page you will find general information about the campaign as well as tools and resources to help you along the way . . .
A range of tools and resources to help you to get recruiting are available online, have a look at what is available below:
- Under 11's Recruitment Resources
- Over 11's Recruitment Resources
- Free Recruitment Materials - A limited stock of leaflets & posters are available for Companies to order FREE of charge.
- Photo Library - login details as follows Username: bbguest Password: bb1883
- Cartoon Downloads - login details as follows Username: bbguest Password:bb1883
- Video Library / YouTube Channel
- Resources Loan Request - A range of banner stands, banners and other items are available to borrow from Regional Headquarters to help you with your recruiting.
- Recruitment Badges - The new recruitment badges will is available from BB Supplies and can be gained by any member of The Boys' Brigade. The Bronze, Silver and Gold badges are awarded to those recruiting 1, 3 or 5 members respectively. The badge is to be worn on the extreme right bottom row of the right armband.
- Ten Percent in 2012 Logo - You are welcome to make use of the campaign logo which can be downloaded by clicking here. You can also download BB logos here.
Make use of social networking to share ideas, ask questions and shout about what you are doing with others around the Brigade. Check out our Ten Percent in 2012 Facebook and Twitter pages . . .
Let us know about what you are doing and we will publish stories in the Gazette and on the website. It would be great to share our success stories and ideas with others around the Brigade. Send your stories to email@example.com.