The Boys' Brigade is pleased to be working with WWF as a partner with the Get up and Go project.
Who is WWF ?
WWF is the world's largest conservation organisation with a mission to stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Why WWF needs your help . . .
To care for our world so that wildlife and people alike can thrive - now and in the future.
Find out more . . .
WWF have produced 'Activity Packs' for each age group providing a range of ideas on how to get involved in the project.
- Activity Pack (for all age groups) (PDF)
- Earth Hour Pack (for all age groups) (PDF)
- Fundraising Pack (for all age groups) (PDF)
Resources including the Essentials Guide, Fundraising Notification Form, Poster and Participation Certificate can be found on the Get up and Go main page.
If you have any questions please contact the Schools & Community Team at WWF by:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01483 412 492
- Post: Schools & Community Team, WWF-UK, Panda House, Weyside Park, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1XR
Alternatively you can send an email to email@example.com with any general enquries about Get up and Go.
<< Back to Get up and Go Homepage
Some files may require Adobe Acrobat Reader.