The Boys' Brigade is pleased to be working with Asthma UK as a partner with the Get up and Go project.
Who is Asthma UK ?
Asthma UK is the charity dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the 5.4 million people in the UK with asthma, including over one million children.
Why Asthma UK needs your help . . .
To raise both awareness of the seriousness of asthma and funds to help improve the lives of those with asthma.
Find out more . . .
Asthma UK have produced 'Activity Packs' for each age group providing a range of ideas on how to get involved in the project.
- Activity Pack for Anchors (5 to 8 years) (PDF)
- Activity Pack for Juniors (8 to 11 years) (PDF)
- Activity Pack for Company Section (11 to 15 years) (PDF)
- Activity Pack for Seniors (15 to 18 years) (PDF)
Resources including the Essentials Guide, Fundraising Notification Form, Poster and Participation Certificate can be found on the Get up and Go main page.
Contact Asthma UK
If you have any questions please contact the Community Team at Asthma UK by:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020 7786 4996
- Post: Community Team, Asthma UK, Summit House, 70 Wilson Street, London, EC2A 2DB
Alternatively you can send an email to email@example.com with any general enquries about Get up and Go.
<< Back to Get up and Go Homepage
Some files may require Adobe Acrobat Reader.