Who Should Attend
The course is to be taken at some point after Young Leader Training, and will be open to existing Captains and officers who would like to develop into a Captain's role at a later stage.
This course covers all the essential information and skills for Captains and officers-in-charge. At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Feel more confident in their role of Captain
- Demonstrate an understanding of mandatory duties and responsibilities, and the boundaries of accountability
- Plan for the development of Company work and ensure targets are met
- Understand how to establish and maintain positive working relationships with Company staff and develop the team effectively
- Identify how to manage the continuation and development of their BB Company
There are no training courses matching your search, please contact your Regional Headquarters for more information.