Holiday Leadership & Camp Craft Certificates
Holiday Leadership Certificate
The Holiday Leadership Certificate is a requirement for all Officers leading a camp or holiday of any overnight stay. Holiday Leadership certificates last for a period of 5 years and can be renewed for periods of 5 years.Â
The following modules reflect the National Standards of Sports, Recreational and Allied Occupations (SPRITO) National Training Organisation.Â
During the course participants will complete a number of modules, and by the end of the course will be able to:
- Contribute to a safe environment
- Contribute to effective working relationships
- Prepare to lead a holiday
- Administer finance and information
- Look after participants who are away from home
- Enable those with disabilities to take part
- Contribute to holiday activities
- Support the protection of children from abuse
The certificate lasts for a period of 5 years and is kept live by completing a log sheet and having undertaken at least one holiday during the 5 years. Log sheets can be downloaded from Forms page.
Camp Craft Certificate
At least one officer attending a canvas camp must hold a current Camp Craft Certificate. The certificate lasts for a period of 5 years and is kept live by attending at least one canvas camp within the five year period and undertaking a responsible role at the camp. Log sheets can be downloaded from Forms page.
There are no training courses matching your search, please contact your Regional Headquarters for more information.